Public Speaking Training Coach, Barbara Bamba, is the "go to" expert for mission-driven women in business. She guides her clients in deciding the 7-Pre-Marketing Essentials, they MUST KNOW “BEFORE” LAUNCHING and teaches them how to use public speaking in their businesses as a strategic marketing, client attraction and selling tool to help them accomplish the 3-Priorities of the start-up entrepreneur.
Through her live events and virtual coaching community, she is fiercely committed to helping YOU:
1. Confidently, get the word out about your businesses.
2. Consistently, pull "pre-qualified" prospects into your sales pipeline.
3. Convert MORE prospects into paying clients ON-THE-SPOT!
©2015 EXALTED MARKETING,LLC, LearnBeforeULaunch.com, MakeTime4Marketing.com, All Rights Reserved. 11:11
Get Clarity Around Marketing Your Calling!
Join Coach Barbara By Appointment ONLY
Why You Should Attend?
• You target more than one target audience -- because you feel you can save the world with your work.
• You tend to ramble on, wing it, or say something different -- each time someone asks: "So Tell Me, What do you do?"
• You can't find the time to fit marketing into your "busy schedule" -- due to other "just as important" competing priorities.
• You don't know where to start, when it comes to marketing -- in this age of TOO MANY MARKETING MODALITIES & OPTIONS!
• You don't have a specific marketing or communication strategy -- that you use to get the word out about your business.
• You waste a lot of time & valuable business development hours – figuring out best practices -- "through trial & error."
• You tend to undercharge, give discounts and hate quoting your fees -- because you don't know "what to charge" for your work.
• You STRUGGLE to get the word out with confidence, pull prospects into your pipeline consistently & convert them into clients.
You Should Attend -- If You Don't Know ...
WHO your "Assigned Clients" are?
WHAT to say when you ONLY have seconds to grab their attention?
WHEN you will make time for marketing -- when you're already busy?
WHERE you will focus your marketing -- among the TOO MANY OPTIONS?
WHICH primary strategy you will use to get the word out and attract clients?
HOW-MUCH you are worth or how-much to charge for your work?
HOW-TO get the word out, in a way such that you stand-out, in THE MOST CROWDED, LOOK A-LIKE MARKETPLACE in American History -- where everyone is a speaker, author, healer, "fill-in-the-blank", consultant or a coach!
"The ONLY Pre- Marketing Workshop Designed to Help You STOP or AVOID
Wasting Precious Time & Valuable Business Development Hours on "Trial & Error"
Marketing Practices -- During Your "Time-Sensitive", PASS or FAIL Start-Up Years."
Who Should Attend?
• Mission-Driven Women Starting Businesses From Home
• Mission-Driven Work-At-Home Entrepreneurs
• Mission-Driven Independent / Solo Professionals
• Mission-Driven Speakers, Authors, Coaches & Consultants
• Mission- Driven Health & Wellness Practitioners and Professionals
• Mission-Driven Creative Professionals
• and others ...
Meet America's Speak-to-Get Clients Coach
After leaving the workforce to raise her children and start a “successful” work-at-home coaching business, Speak-to-Get Clients Coach and Amazon International Best Selling Co-Author Barbara Bamba, spent more than 57,000 business hours, figuring out "best practices" for marketing -- "through trial & error."
Instead of achieving the time freedom, financial freedom and work-life balance she sought, Barbara found herself, STUCK behind her computer: "Over-consuming" information products, STRUGGLING in "entrepreneurial poverty", and FAILING to get her business off-the-ground and THRIVING!
As she spent, unrecoverable amounts of, precious time and valuable business development hours in "learning mode" versus "earning mode," Barbara was forced to move “back home” at the age of 45 - WITHOUT all of her children -- following a failed marriage, divorce and foreclosure, which left her broke, broken and homeless -- due in part to her refusal to give up her “BIG DREAM” of entrepreneurship and “get a REAL job!”
It was in that defining moment that Barbara, started investigating the marketing practices of highly successful, online women entrepreneurs who had THRIVED during their start-up years, while working from home, some with kids in tow.
That is when she discovered the BEST PRACTICE for marketing a heart-centered business (SPECIFICALLY, during your start-up years) and created her Speak-to-Get Clients Public Speaking Training Program for Women (and Men) In Business.